Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions ("Agreement") govern the use of the Site Scout web application ("the Application") provided by [Your Company Name] ("we," "us," or "our") to the user ("you" or "your"). By accessing or using the Application, you agree to be bound by this Agreement.
1. Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using the Application, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this Agreement, including any additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein or available via hyperlinks. If you do not agree to these terms, you may not access or use the Application.
2. Account Registration
- a. To use the Application, you must create an account by providing accurate and complete information as requested during the registration process.
- b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account credentials, including your username and password.
- c. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access or use of your account.
- d. You are solely responsible for all activities that occur under your account.
3. Use of the Application
- a. The Application is designed to assist users in optimizing their website for on-page SEO. We do not guarantee any specific results or outcomes.
- b. You must use the Application in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations.
- c. You agree not to use the Application for any illegal, unauthorized, or prohibited purposes.
- d. You shall not modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Application.
4. Payment and Subscription
- a. If you choose to subscribe to a paid plan, you agree to pay the fees associated with your chosen plan as indicated on the Pricing page of the Application.
- b. Payment processing services for the Application are provided by Stripe. We do not store or handle any payment card information. All payment-related data is securely processed by Stripe.
- c. You authorize us to store and use your email address, Stripe customer ID, and subscription status for the purpose of managing your subscription.
- d. Subscriptions may be canceled or modified by you at any time through the Application or by contacting our customer support.
5. Intellectual Property
- a. The Application and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by us and are protected by international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws.
- b. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Application, except as provided in this Agreement.
- a. We may terminate or suspend your access to the Application, without prior notice or liability, for any reason or no reason, including if we believe you have violated this Agreement.
- b. Upon termination, your right to use the Application will immediately cease, and you must delete any copies of the Application in your possession.
8. Limitation of Liability
- a. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or related to this Agreement or your use of the Application.
- b. In no event shall our total liability to you exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing or using the Application.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. Any changes to this Agreement will be effective immediately upon posting of the revised Agreement on the Application. Your continued use of the Application following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
10. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Washington State. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the courts located in Washington State.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at email@example.com.
By using the Site Scout Application, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.